Thursday 19 January 2012

Chinese New Year Celebrations at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo

To commemorate the Chinese Year of Dragon, Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza will regale guests with festive fare and entertainment. Guests will be spoiled for choice on this much-awaited occasion with a wide variety on offer presented at Spice, the leading Cantonese restaurant in town.

Guests will witness the festive ambiance from the moment they step into Spice, where they will be welcomed by the team with their traditional customs making a wish for health and happiness on in the New Year. Chinese tea and distinctive canapés will entice as well.


Continue Reading...

3 comments:

  1. I have not checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are good quality so I guess I'll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it friend :)
    Xylitol Sinus Nasal Spray Economy 3-Packs - Xlear .75 oz bottle (18-pack display)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Phillip I would try to write to my best and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and It is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!
    Scarpa Women's Kailash GTX Lady Hiking Boot

    ReplyDelete