Tuesday 29 November 2011

Rotana signs an agreement with Melissa Reid to be its global golf ambassador


Rotana announced signing an agreement with Melissa Reid, who is considered to be the best young British golfer of her generation since Laura Davies.  

“We are extremely pleased to be partnering with Melissa who has established herself as a leading Professional and is well on her way to being one of the top players in the world”, says Omer Kaddouri Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer for Rotana. 

 “I consider myself very lucky to be able to call Rotana hotels my second home and proud to associate myself with such a hotel brand that is expanding across the region. Customers all over the world will recognize the Rotana branding as I will be carrying it with me when playing internationally”, comments Melissa Reid. 


For more info click here:-

No comments:

Post a Comment